White Chip Lemon
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour,
- 1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup HERSHEY'S Premier White
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon
- Powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Stir together 1 cup flour and ¼ cup
granualted sugar in medium bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or two
knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press mixture onto bottom of
9-inch square baking pan.
- Bake 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Remove from oven; sprinkle white chips over crust.
- Stir together eggs, lemon juice, leamon
peel, remaining ¼ cup flour and remaining 3/4 cup granulated sugar in
medium bowl; carefully pour over chips and crust.
- Bake 15 minutes or until set. Cool slightly
in pan on wire rack; sift with powdered sugar. Cool completely. Cut into
Yield: About 36