- Graham crackers
- 1 cup or 2 sticks of butter or margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Chopped pecans
- Large package of milk chocolate chips
- Line a large cookie sheet with foil then
grease with oil.
- Line pan with graham crackers then set
- Place the brown sugar and butter in a large
pot, and bring to a boil until thick (about 5 minutes maybe less).
- Remove pot from stove and pour over
- Put in oven at 400° for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top and let
- Spread melted chips. Sprinkle chopped pecans
- Place in freezer. After it is frozen break
into small pieces.
- Store in the refrigerator.