- 2 (8 oz. packages) cream cheese,
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cans crescent rolls (Big and Buttery
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup butter, room
- ¼ cup honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a 9 X 13 baking dish with cooking
- Beat the cream cheese with 1 cup of sugar
add the vanilla extract beat until smooth.
- Unroll one can of the crescent roll dough,
and shape into a 9x13 inch rectangle. Press into pan evenly.
- Spread cream cheese mixture into the baking
dish, then cover with the remaining piece of crescent dough.
- Stir together ¾ cup of sugar,
cinnamon, and butter. Dot the mixture over the top of the
- Bake in the preheated oven until the
crescent dough has puffed and turned golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle with honey.
- Cool completely in the pan before cutting