- 4 cups water
- 4 cups sugar
- 3 pkgs Large Jello - any flavor
- 9 cups water
- 1 (16-oz) bottle Real Lemon
- 2 (46-oz) cans pineapple juice
- 2 (2-liter) bottles Ginger Ale,
- Bring 4 cups water and sugar to a boil in a
- Add 3 packages of Jello, making sure Jello
- In a large bowl, mix other ingredients - 9
cups water, Real Lemon and pineapple juice.
- Add Jello mixture and stir well.
- Freeze in smaller containers.
- Remove 2 hours before serving and add Ginger
- Chop until slushy.
Note: Cherry Jello is very good, however any
flavor can be used depending on the color you desire.