- ½ cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups peanut butter
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- ¾ tsp light corn syrup
- 4-½ cups regular oatmeal
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup candy coated milk chocolate pieces (M
- 16 oz. pkg. semi sweet chocolate chips
- Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating
- Add eggs, peanut butter, vanilla and corn
syrup; beat well.
- Add oats, soda and salt, stirring well.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop dough by ¼ cupfuls, 4 inches
apart, onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 12 to 15 minutes
(centers of cookies will be slightly soft.)
- Cool slightly on cookie sheets; remove to
wire racks and cool completely.