Grilled Teriyaki Chicken with
- 1/4 cup Teriyaki baste &
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tsp honey mustard
- 6 slices bacon
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/3 cup Teriyaki baste &
- Combine 1/4 cup Teriyaki baste & glaze,
1 tablespoon water and honey mustard; set aside.
- Combine remaining 1/3 cup baste & glaze,
remaining 2 tablespoons water and pepper.
- Brush mixture evenly over chicken.
- Roll up chicken. Wrap bacon slices around
chicken in a spiral fashion. Secure with wooden toothpicks.
- Allow to marinade several hours or
- Grill over medium hot coals until done,
turning and basting frequently with baste & glaze mixture.