- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put eggs in pan of water so that water
covers eggs by 1-2 inches and bring to a boil.
- As soon as eggs boil, turn off flame, remove
from heat, cover, and let sit for 10 minutes exactly.
- Add plenty of cold water to pan to stop
- Peel eggs and cut them in half lengthwise.
- Remove and mash the yolks.
- Combine all ingredients with mashed yolks
and spoon into halved egg whites.