Creamy No-Bake Banana Pudding
- 1 (14-oz) can sweetened condensed
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (3.4-oz) pkg vanilla instant pudding
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- Vanilla Wafers
- Bananas, thinly sliced
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the
condensed milk and water until well-combined.
- Add the pudding mix and whisk until smooth.
- Place in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
- In the meantime using an electric beater,
whip the whipping cream until stiff.
- Fold in the pudding mixture.
- In a 2-quart serving bowl, spoon in enough
of the pudding mixture to cover the bottom. Top with a layer of vanilla wafers
and a layer of bananas. Cover with a layer of pudding.
- Repeat layers, ending with the pudding.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- You may garnish with additional whipped
cream and cherries.