Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (12-oz) bottle Frank's Hot
- 2 (8-oz) pkgs cream cheese
- 1 (16-oz) bottle Ranch salad
- 1 (8-oz) pkg sharp cheddar cheese or
- In a large sauce pan, boil the chicken in
water until cooked through.
- Drain and shred with two forks.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a 13x9 inch baking pan, combine the
shredded chicken with the hot sauce, spredding to form an even layer.
- In a large sauce pan over medium heat,
combine the cream cheese and Ranch dressing, stirring until smooth and hot.
- Pour the mixture evenly over the chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes, then sprinkle
the shredded cheese over the top and bake uncovered for an additional 10
- Let stand 10 minutes before