Bloomin' Brie Bowl
- 1-½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp ground mustard
- ½ tsp sugar
- 1 one-pound loaf sourdough bread -
- 2 tablespoon softened butter
- 1 (8-oz) Brie cheese wheel
- Mix spices and sugar, then set aside.
- Cut circle in top of bread and remove bread
center to make room for the Brie.
- Spread butter in bread, then sprinkle with
half of spice mixture.
- With a knife, make 2-inch cuts around edge
of bread at 1-inch intervals.
- Remove rind from Brie, then place in bread.
- Sprinkle Brie with remaining spice mixture.
- Replace top of bread.
- Bake on baking sheet at 350° for 20-30
- To serve, remove bread top and break into
bite-sized pieces. Dip bread pieces in hot Brie.
Yield: Makes 8 servings.