Beef and Chicken
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tsp ground cummin
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp chipotle seasoning
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 6 chicken breasts, boneless, cut into
- 4 pounds flank steak, cut into
- 20 (8-inch) flour tortillas,
- Toppings: sour cream, shredded lettuce,
chopped tomato, shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine first six ingredients and, if
desired, chipotle seasoning.
- Stir together the chili powder mixture and
- Pour half of marinade in a shallow dish or
large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag, add chicken. Cover and seal.
- Pour remaining marinade in a shallow dish or
large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag, add beef. Cover and seal.
- Chill the chicken and beef for 2 hours.
- Remove chicken and beef from marinade,
- Cook in skillet or electric skillet until
chicken is done, and beef is cooked to desired preference.
- Serve in flour tortillas with desired