Baked Potato Soup
- 4 potatoes, baked
- 1 (5-oz) pkg shredded cheese
- 12 slices bacon or bacon bits
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2/3 cup butter
- 6 cups milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup green onion (optional)
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup flour
- Fry bacon until crisp. Crumble and set
- Scrape pulp from potatoes and set aside.
- Melt butter in a large pot.
- Slowly add flour, stirring constantly until
- Continue cooking over medium heat, gradually
- Stir until thick and bubbly.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cook 10 minutes longer.
- You can garnish this soup with cheese, bacon