Fleischman's 1-Dish Cinnamon
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 envelopes Fleischman's Rapid Rise
- 2/3 cup very warm milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine,
- 2 tablespoons Mazola Corn Oil
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine,
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- 1½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup Confectioners sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Mix batter ingredients in a pre-sprayed 8x8
- Let rise for 10 minutes.
- Combine cinnamon mixture in a small bowl,
mixing with a fork.
- Top batter evenly with cinnamon
- Using fingers, poke topping thoroughly into
- Bake by placing in a COLD oven; then set
temperature to 350°F.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, until lightly browned
and firm in center.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Combine icing ingredients and drizzle over